Re: [Public WebGL] Issues with sharing resources across contexts

On 17 July 2012 02:18, Gregg Tavares (社用) <gman@google.com> wrote:
> So ........... I've been playing around with sharing resources across WebGL
> contexts and I'm running into issues and looking for solutions.

Quick (maybe stupid question):

If there are multiple contexts, what happens when a context is lost?
Will all contexts be lost simultaneous-ish-ly (i.e. webglcontextlost
events fired by each context in some, possibly undefined order)? If it
is possible that a single context is lost while another is not, what
implications does this have for sharing resources across contexts?

Cheers,
Tom

--
Camptocamp SA