Re: [Public WebGL] Silverlight 3D

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Aleksandar Rodic <aleksandar.xyz@gmail.com> wrote:
From my understanding DoS is pretty benign and it can happen for two reasons:
  1. User without knowledge starts a WebGL app that is way to heavy for his/her GPU.
    (this can be fixed by app developers using smart hardware detection)
I have implemented a basic webgl check for my application, but it does nothing to verify processing capacity. Do you have a recommendation or some JS code you can post that does this effectively?

Thanks,

evan