Re: [Public WebGL] move anisotropic filtering from draft to official

Just FYI -- this is being discussed within the working group. There is
a logistical issue we have to clear up before proceeding. Will follow
up once that's been answered. Other than that I don't think there are
any objections to moving this to an official extension.

-Ken