Re: [Public WebGL] Silverlight 3D

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:
Can we please not turn this forum into a flamefest for a) bashing technologies that are not WebGL, and b) bashing some company's products?
Funny story Chris, it's not about bashing macbooks, it's about that I literally walked into an Apple store to try one of my first WebGL demos, and it froze the book. That is not good, I've since revised my, shall we call it "performance expecation" in WebGL demos, but a *lot* of people are gonna run into that, especially firsttimers. It needs fixing.