[Public WebGL] move anisotropic filtering from draft to official

Anisotropic filtering (http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic/) is still in draft status. As of Firefox 13 this is shipped in release builds (prefixed) and the outstanding issue with Direct3D is being addressed in angle shortly (http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=297)

The rules state that: "Once consensus is reached in the community, the extension can be moved to official status."

I think consensus has been reached as nobody is objecting to it far as I know, and before long it will be found working on any platform from the major WebGL vendors (Firefox and Chrome).

I'd like it to move to Official status before we proliferate too many vendor prefixes again. Any objections?