Re: [Public WebGL] webgl tests seem to require 24/32-bit canvas buffer

On 11/07/2012 04:51, Gregg Tavares (社用) wrote:

Then honestly I'd prefer to see WebGL not on those phones and hopefully that will be one more reason not to buy them. Who ever made that phone shouldn't be rewarded for making a crappy GPU. Let's not go backward. That's just my opinion though.
It's not about a crappy GPU. It's about memory & bus bandwidth, power and whether or, more likely, not the screen can display all those colors.

Regards

-Mark