Re: [Public WebGL] Bug in conformance/glsl/misc/shader-with-line-directive.html

Thanks for the clarification. Actually, upon checking, I found that
this test was already excluded from the run lists in both the 1.0.1
and top of tree conformance suites, precisely because it made
assertions about error messages not guaranteed by the GLSL spec. I've
deleted the invalid test and test list entries.

-Ken