Re: [Public WebGL] webgl tests seem to require 24/32-bit canvas buffer

The right way seems to be to fix the tests that require 8-bit-per-channel. The tests should probably use getParameter to query the color depth and adjust their precision requirement accordingly.

Notice that since this should be fixed in the trunk version of the conformance tests, and Mozilla's copy is still 1.0.1, we'll have to either do the fixes twice or first update our copy to trunk.

Mozilla-specific: Meanwhile, in order to land these changes ASAP, have you considered temporarily marking these tests as known-to-fail on android? Or are there really too many of them?

Benoit