Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_dynamic_texture extension proposal

On 06/07/2012 02:11, Gregg Tavares (社用) wrote:
A couple more comments

* samplerExternalOES or samplerDynamicTextureWEBGL?

I'm just wondering if there will be any future conflict. I don't want to end up in a case where we some how have to distinguish between real uses of samplesExternalOES and ones that have to be re-written for WebGL dynamic textures.

But maybe that will never come up?

* #extension OES_EGL_image_external : enable or #extension WEBGL_dynamic_texture : enable?

Similarly, do I need to worry about any future conflicts?

Conflicts seem unlikely. OES_EGL_image_external is not going to change. The functionality exposed in WEBGL_dynamic_texture is identical. I don't have any strong feeling about it which is why the issue is unresolved.

Regards

    -Mark