Re: [Public WebGL] token length clarification

Good question. The spec hasn't made this distinction to this point,
since the preprocessor and compiler are not separate stages in the
WebGL API. Despite the fact that too-long tokens in excluded #if
blocks would trigger this restriction, I think it's easier to
understand if the restriction is expressed as preprocessor tokens, so
that the shader-with-257-character-define.html test is still correct.

-Ken