[Public WebGL] token length clarification

http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/#6.17

"WebGL requires support of tokens up to 256 characters in length. Shaders containing tokens longer than 256 characters must fail to compile"

Which type of tokens is being implied here - preprocessing-tokens or compiler-tokens? There is a difference between the two. I do not think we want this restriction on preprocessing-tokens, otherwise non-compliant tokens inside excluded blocks would also generate error.

If we mean compiler-tokens, then this test is wrong:
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/glsl/misc/shader-with-257-character-define.html