[Public WebGL] Call for Speakers: WebGL BOF at SIGGRAPH 2012

[cross-posted to webgl-dev-list]

At SIGGRAPH 2012, the Khronos Group will host a Birds of a Feather session on WebGL:

  When: Wednesday, August 8 from 4:00 - 5:00 PM
  Where: JW Marriott Los Angeles at LA Live
  Room: Gold Ballroom - Salon 2

As in previous years, we would like this to be an event driven by the WebGL community. If you are developing using WebGL, for example building one of the many WebGL libraries, an application, or cool demos, and would like to share your experience, please send me (kbr at google dot com) a private email. Presentations focused around demonstrations will be highly favored. :)

Based on the number of excellent submissions we had last year, we are aiming for a "lightning talk" format this year with approximately 5 minutes per presentation. We ask for and appreciate your flexibility this year as we create and adjust the schedule.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Ken