Re: [Public WebGL] Should texImage2D and texSubImage2D accept more element types?

On 5/30/12 2:27 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
I have very little experience with SVG, but looking at
https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#ImageElement (is that the
right place for the current draft), I see no support for CORS. Does
the SVG spec have the same notions of same-origin content, tainting,
etc. that HTML and Canvas do?

<svg:image> in Gecko supports CORS just like <html:img>.

The SVG WG has expressed interest in adding that to the spec, but may not have gotten around to it yet.

In any case, with or without CORS, UAs have the concepts of same-origin for SVG images.

-Boris