[Public WebGL] Should texImage2D and texSubImage2D accept more element types?

Right now, they accept only HTMLImageElement, HTMLVideoElement, HTMLCanvasElement.

I believe that they should at least accept SVGImageElement in addition to those, especially because the SVG WG is trying to align behavior of <svg:image> and <html:img>.

In addition to those four, I believe Gecko will also accept the following right now:

  SVGFEImageElement
  HTMLInputElement (when it's an <input type="image">)
  HTMLObjectElement (when rendering an image)

I'm not sure whether there are use cases for these, offhand.

-Boris