Re: [Public WebGL] Recently fixed bug in ANGLE glUniformMatrix

Are you sure that is a ANGLE bug and not a Firefox bug? Because we fixed a very similar bug recently in Mozilla code.

The conformance test for uniform arrays of length 1 is
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/more/functions/uniformfArrayLen1.html

We used to fail it when we had the bug, so I consider it to be complete enough.

Benoit

There was a bug in ANGLE's glUniformMatrix implementation as recently as version 963 that is fixed now. The bug was that a call to UniformMatrix4f with a count > 1 for a variable declared with, e.g., "uniform mat4 my_matrix[1];" would incorrectly cause GL_INVALID_OPERATION to be raised. Excess data is supposed to be ignored for arrays.

Is there now a conformance test for this? Since the problem has been fixed, I'm guessing there is.

Regards

-Mark