Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL Khronos related stuff to GitHub

All,

Any further thoughts on the desired repository structure?

Cedric, would you be willing to own the tasks of:

 - Working with James and Gregg to come up with a final repository structure
 - Working with James to update the Khronos side shell scripts
populating the directories under
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/
 - Creating the repo and making the Subversion repo read-only

Ideally we'd do a test run, make sure the new shell scripts are
working, and then cut everything over during a weekend to minimize
downtime.

Thanks,

-Ken