[Public WebGL] 2.2 The Drawing Buffer requires 8 bit per color component

Hi,

In 2.2 The Drawing Buffer, it is said that the default WebGL framebuffer must have at least 8 bit color components, i.e. 24 or 32 bpp.

This seems inconsistent with the fact that our only supported color renderbuffer formats have 16 bpp.

Should we change Section 2.2 to require only at least 4 bit per component?

Benoit