Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WebGLSL Media Type Proposal

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:26 PM, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com> wrote:
We must first have a type declaration before we can discuss what
standard mechanical specialization should be keyed off that type.

The sooner we can achieve media type registration, the sooner
interoperable Web-harmonious WebGLSL web services and serialization
formats can be deployed and independent developers can build on the
common type name.

This is a lot of furious yet vague handwaving; I haven't a clue what you're trying to say.  ("Standard mechanical specialization"?  What?  According to Google, nobody on the internet has even used that series of words before.)  If there's a real problem you're trying to solve, then please explain it clearly and concisely, so we can figure out why anybody should spend the time figuring this out.  Until then, we're all writing GLSL scripts just fine.

--
Glenn Maynard