Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLSL Media Type Proposal

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Thor Harald Johansen <thj@thj.no> wrote:
Are you deliberately trying to make this look harder than it is?
Since everybody's alergic against inlining the text in their html anyway, and since you're gonna load say like 50 shaders, and since you're not gonna want to hand-write out 50 shader URLs into your html, the most often used path would be to generate the requests by JS, and preferably in a manner that does not block your site for oh, 30 seconds on a slow connection because you want a bunch of text snippets delivered. So no, I'm not deliberately making things look harder, I'm deliberately picking the most sensible usecase.