Re: [Public WebGL] Restricting WebGL exposure of OES_depth_texture

As a developer having to deal with extensions, I'd prefer that the browser vendors pick a behavior and stick with that for awhile. If no major use cases can be thought of for the missing functionality when running under ANGLE, I'd much rather have only that one extension to check for/query/handle in my tool chain. If both were exposed right now it'd essentially be fragmenting on platform (browsers with ANGLE, aka Windows, vs. those without, aka everything else), and that's annoying.