Re: [Public WebGL] Restricting WebGL exposure of OES_depth_texture

On 18/05/2012 06:58, Brandon Jones wrote:
 I can see the confused Stack Overflow posts already if there were two nearly-identical extensions...
As opposed to confusion caused by having 2 nearly identical extensions sharing the same name?

I think the names should be different so that implementations not using Angle can expose the real OES_depth_texture extension.

Regards

    -Mark