Re: [Public WebGL] Restricting WebGL exposure of OES_depth_texture

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
I agree that it would be more correct to prefix the extension with
WEBGL_. However, if it turns out that we can remove the restriction in
the future, it would make more sense to leave it as OES_depth_texture.
This is the direction I'm leaning.
There's that. I was also thinking that if you have two extensions covering the identical functionality, they could come into conflict if both are requested, and one shadows the other.