Re: [Public WebGL] Premultiplied alpha blending and issues with color accuracy

Using multiple textures is relatively straightforward.

gl.activeTexture(gl.TEXTURE0);

Oh, I see! So that just sets the *target* texture *unit* for the bind command?

gl.uniform1i(gl.getUniformLocation(program, 'first_texture'), 0);

And you write the texture unit number to the sampler as a numeric uniform? It's simple, but not terribly intuitive!

If all of these suggestions that you and Ben have so helpfully provided and explained to me should work out for me, I'll have a piece of software you can do high quality drawing in ready in not too long.

Thor