Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL Khronos related stuff to GitHub

On 2012-05-09, at 6:13 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) wrote:

+Khronos webmaster.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:

Is it possible as a temporary solution to have redirects or keep the svn repo with very basic html pages telling visitors that content has moved?

I'm guessing a simple .htaccess mod_rewrite thing at the root might handle the entire tree. Otherwise, I'm happy to check in .html subfiles in the old repo that re-direct to the new repo for every existing .html file

I believe .htaccess won't work in subversion, so updating the html files would be required.

If you can confirm the exact svn tree you want to move, I can run a test conversion and import to a Github private repository for verification and cleanup, if need be. Thanks.

- James