Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL Khronos related stuff to GitHub

+Khronos webmaster.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:

There's been movement to move the WebGL Khronos related repository from svn at cvs.khronos.org to git at github within a few weeks.

Are there any concerns or issues anyone has with that?
Great, no concern.

I think the current plan is to completely deprecate the old repo. That means links in the Wiki etc will need to be updated to some github URL.
Is it possible as a temporary solution to have redirects or keep the svn repo with very basic html pages telling visitors that content has moved?

I'm guessing a simple .htaccess mod_rewrite thing at the root might handle the entire tree. Otherwise, I'm happy to check in .html subfiles in the old repo that re-direct to the new repo for every existing .html file

Benoit

Comments?

-gregg