Re: [Public WebGL] getContextRaw

You're probably correct. It's the original getContext that WebGL Inspector caches so it can pass along calls from it's wrapped version:

https://github.com/benvanik/WebGL-Inspector/blob/master/core/extensions/chrome/contentscript.js#L166

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Gregg Tavares (勤) <gman@google.com> wrote:
I have a feeling that is something inserted by the WebGL Inspector extension.

It's not part of Chrome

-gregg