Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc is now enabled in Firefox Nightly

It should be ubiquitous, or near-ubiquitous, on desktop machines.

The problem is mobile devices. They support different compressed texture formats (PVRTC, ATC) which we'll have to expose as separate extensions. That's not great, but we didn't see a better solution.

Benoit

Any ideas how widely supported this extension is on desktop machines?

Ashley