[Public WebGL] Re: Latency issues, ideas for next WebGL revision

After exchanging some emails with Boris Zbarsky, it would seem that my Mozilla frame rate issue was due to hardware compatibility. With Opera using hardware acceleration as well, it would seem that compositing is not going to be an issue, so go ahead and discard that part of my message.

Can't seem to get WebGL working in the Opera 12 Beta, even after enabling the appropriate flags for WebGL and hardware acceleration in about:config, but if they don't do triple buffering by default either, that part of my message becomes a Chrome specific issue.

Thor