Re: [Public WebGL] Asynchronous calls

one more thought

Adding the ability to use WebGL from WebWorkers would arguably remove the need for many async calls because you can call the blocking calls from a worker and asynchronously notify the main page's JS the work is done.

I'm not saying that negates the need for some async APIs. But, I am saying it would be best to first get WebGL available in WebWorkers which would provide a generic solution to all these sync/async issues. Then later, decide which ones should have a specific API