Re: [Public WebGL] Caching shader compile assembly

It's worth noting that a great many desktop games will run through an "Optimizing shaders" step on first run or possibly during install. In that sense, the first-run experience for a WebGL app vs. a Desktop app wouldn't be that different.

Trying to cache compiled shaders server side strikes me as a bad idea anyway. You're denying the driver an opportunity to make the best choices for that particular hardware.

--Branond