Re: [Public WebGL] another proposal to temporarily expose some device/driver information only when really needed

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir@pobox.com> wrote:

> Hrm, I still don't understand -- can you provide some examples of how you
> see things being used?

Did you read the use cases in my previous email? Were those not clear
examples of use?

> Part of what you're describing sounds like you're
> reinventing RDF

I am not reinventing RDF; I am espousing RDF. You don't need to adopt
all of the other RDF technologies to be RDF-friendly and the work
required by the standards body is negligible -- just decree a
namespace embedded inside URI so we all use the same name for the same
thing.

> , which needs to die a slow death IMO (or really, already has
> on the web), but maybe I'm misunderstanding :)

What reason do you have to shun RDF? I believe you and I and everyone
else are already dying slow deaths...

Are you interested in Web Standards? RFC 3986 is pretty standard.

I may be misunderstanding. :-)

David