Re: [Public WebGL] questions about vertexAttribPointer / getVertexAttrib offsets

On 4/27/12 8:40 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
That sounds fine.  The test suite needs updating accordingly: right now it
has a test that tests that no error is generated when offset is -8000000000.

Gregg should be consulted; I agree the test needs to be changed, but that particular test was added in order to catch a crash, so we should make sure we aren't significantly decreasing test coverage.

I think that simply changing the test to expect an error to be generated but continuing to pass the large value would keep the original "catch a crash" test coverage, right?

-Boris