Re: [Public WebGL] conformance/context/constants.html test tests for a SHADER_COMPILER constant that's not in the spec

Thanks for catching this. It's a bug in the test. This constant was
removed from the WebGL spec some time ago, before the 1.0.1 snapshot
(not yet published) was taken. Because this was a test bug, and
affected both the top of tree conformance suite as well as the 1.0.1
version still in development, I've removed the constant from both
versions.

I also strengthened the top of tree version of the test to verify that
constants that were in ES 2.0 but removed from WebGL were actually
removed. This catches failures in at least Chrome and Firefox.

-Ken