Re: [Public WebGL] Re: ogles preprocessor conformance test disambiguated factoring

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are a few more cases that should be added to preprocess2_frag.frag (valid):
>
> #define LOC 4 3
> #line LOC
> #line __LINE__
> #line __LINE__ 5
> #line __LINE__ __FILE__

Hi David,

Could you please incorporate the cases above into your patch and
regenerate it? It isn't obvious to me exactly what you intended.

I'll ask about incorporating these changes into the ES conformance
suite so that they can be more easily pulled down into the WebGL
conformance tests.

Thanks,

-Ken