[Public WebGL] getProgramInfoLog IDL and prose return type is inconsistent

The IDL has:

    DOMString? getProgramInfoLog(WebGLProgram? program);

The prose has:

    DOMString getProgramInfoLog(WebGLProgram? program)

I assume this should have a nullable return type so that in context-lost situations null can be returned? As a side note, it's not clear to me whether anything defines the behavior if the given program is null...

-Boris