Re: [Public WebGL] Your help needed: the search for a driver that passes all WebGL conformance tests

Two important fixes just landed in Firefox Nightly builds (a big ANGLE update, and a workaround for a very widespread driver bug) which allow to get much better results on real drivers.

Firefox testers: please retry now, with today's Nightly (20120417)!

Cheers
Benoit