Re: [Public WebGL] Your help needed: the search for a driver that passes all WebGL conformance tests

Many, many thanks to everyone who's sent test results, and/or propagated my message.

We've got about 30 results now, which is great.

As far as Firefox is concerned, I'll hurry to land a couple patches, in particular a big ANGLE update, and will ask for renewed testing in a few days.

Thanks,
Benoit