Re: [Public WebGL] Chrome for android

Firefox for Android supports for WebGL, but I don't think that many people use it at the moment, and runs WebGL slow. It's undergoing a near complete rewrite to be more appealing (on Android), should be out in a few months, you can try the Nightly builds. Fast WebGL may not be there right upon release, but will hopefully follow a bit later this year.
Benoit