Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Stats

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
I hate to rain on the parade but the data is being collected from WebGL applications which gives an inherent bias to the "Who has WebGL answer." I'd use that particular piece of information with caution.
There is a certain seed bias but not because the information is being collected from WebGL applications (it isn't just), but because those interested to embedd the tracker are from a WebGL background, who tend to have web properties that attract a WebGL centric crowd.

That being said, the tracker is now included on 34 different sites, it has 146k visitors and 230k impressions. You have to start somewhere if you want to get data.