Re: [Public WebGL] Should WebGLContextAttributes be a callback interface?

Another problem is that a callback interface can't be used as the return
type of getContextAttributes().

Hmm. Why not? There's definitely nothing in the spec about that, and it's not clear to me why one couldn't have a function returning an instance of a callback interface in general....

(Not that I have an objection to using dictionaries here, I don't think; just trying to understand the overall implications.)

-Boris