Re: [Public WebGL] OT: exception handling

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) <gman@google.com> wrote:
Every DirectX app from DirectX1 through DirectX9 handled this. There's lots of precedent for dealing with this.
Alright, maybe it's a documentation/tutorial/example problem then. I'd call for some topic page somewhere that collects a series of working applications that deal with this. Starting with a hello world, and ending somewhere at the level of angry birds and webgl quake. My personal theory is, with JS/WebGL anybody's gonna hit a stonewall at about tutorial #3 or #4, and I know I'm not qualified to write them, because from where I'm sitting, the complexity and difficulty so quickly explodes, I don't believe in it. But I'd love to be proven wrong for good.