Re: [Public WebGL] What should getContextAttributes return after the context has been lost?

On 4/4/12 6:39 PM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
Since it's easy to keep this information around after a context loss, I
think it'd be better for this function to have explicit context lost
handling

That seems fine to me, certainly from my "I'm just writing bindings for this stuff" perspective. ;)

    There are similar issues with various creation functions and whatnot.

That would be fine by me too, for the same reason...

-Boris