Re: [Public WebGL] Standalone IDL has FloatArray where it probably means Float32Array

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 4/3/12 6:43 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
>>
>> Cool, thanks; that's remarkably simple.
>

> This whole web thing... when it works, it's really nice.  ;)
>

>> There's currently no generation script associated with the spec or
>> webgl.idl. If you'd be willing to write the Python to produce
>> webgl.idl from the spec, I'll write the Makefile to hook it up.
>

> Attached.  You'll need to have the html5lib Python module installed, but
> hopefully that's not too big a problem.  If we do need something that
> doesn't use html5lib, please count me out; the chances of screwing it up
> somehow are too high.  ;)

Thank you, this is excellent! It's been hooked in and committed. Your
script has already caught something like four or five minor
differences between the spec and IDL (mainly constants removed and
properties added) that have slipped through the cracks until now.

I've added you as a contributor to the spec with affiliation Mozilla;
let me know if you prefer something else.

Thanks again!