[Public WebGL] What should getContextAttributes return after the context has been lost?

The IDL says:

  WebGLContextAttributes getContextAttributes();

This is not a method that has explicit context lost handling, so we end up in the 6-step algorithm in https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/#5.14

We reach step 5 with "use default value" set to true.

We return nothing in step 5.1, since the return value is not a nullable type or 'any'.

Step 5.2 says "Terminate this algorithm without calling the method implementation". What does that mean? What's the actual return value? Is a JS exception thrown? If so, which one?

I'm guessing the return type in this case should just be "WebGLContextAttributes?"...

There are similar issues with various creation functions and whatnot.

-Boris