Re: [Public WebGL] Requirements for bufferData don't make sense given the IDL

Thanks for pointing out the conflict in these overloads. Yesterday in
response to your other thread I adjusted the IDL to fix it. See:

http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/webgl.idl

Does this fix your immediate problem?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 4/3/12 10:00 AM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu
>> <mailto:bzbarsky@mit.edu>> wrote:
>>
>>    That's great as history goes; it doesn't resolve the issue.
>>

>> It's not history, it's current.  Fixing nullable is still in progress,
>> so I pointed you to the threads where it's taking place.
>

> Sure.  My problem is that I'm trying to actually use the WebIDL for
> something, so ongoing discussion doesn't really help _that_ much.  ;)

Would you be willing to share information about what you're trying to
do with the IDL? I am particularly interested to know if you have a
tool which will validate it and which is catching these errors you
have found.

-Ken