Re: [Public WebGL] Requirements for bufferData don't make sense given the IDL

On 4/3/12 10:00 AM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu
<mailto:bzbarsky@mit.edu>> wrote:

    That's great as history goes; it doesn't resolve the issue.

It's not history, it's current. Fixing nullable is still in progress, so I pointed you to the threads where it's taking place.

Sure. My problem is that I'm trying to actually use the WebIDL for something, so ongoing discussion doesn't really help _that_ much. ;)

-Boris