Re: [Public WebGL] Is DEPTH_STENCIL support manditory?

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:
DEPTH_STENCIL is apparently not available on all hardware. In its absence, do we simply pass it through to the driver to return INVALID_ENUM?
It would seem that emulating this functionality would be possible, but non-trivial.

I think you should still be able to create the renderbuffer with renderbufferStorage, but generate FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED when you attach it to a framebuffer.

--
Glenn Maynard