Re: [Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
That could mean: watch out carefully for any draft extension that's getting popular, and try to move it to official status as soon as possible before it is too popular.
On that note, two questions:
- What's the status of angle-Direct3D support for anisotropic filtering?
- Do wee expect anisotropic filtering to change in the specification still? If not, do we need to wait for the angle Direct3D fix? If not, can we bump it up to ratified? If not, why not?