Re: [Public WebGL] Swiftshader-webgl

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:35 PM, John Davis <jdavis@pcprogramming.com> wrote:
Can we please just bundle Swiftshader with the chrome18 install?  The current off-line "magic" install isn't working well at all.  I realize about half of users won't need it, but optimizing the install experience for those w/ a blacklisted gpu is more important.

This is not the forum for Chrome bug reports.  I'd suggest http://new.crbug.com/ to report bugs or request features and http://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/group/chromium-discuss/topics for general discussion.

- James