Re: [Public WebGL] proposal draft for EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
On 4/1/12 8:04 PM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
Nothing at all is gained by removing
vendor prefixes for things like interface names and extensions

Except the minor gain of encouraging pages to write cross-browser content instead of browser-specific content, yes?

Arguably.  Debates like that should take place in the right place, though.